Here is a summary of my successful climb up the North Cleaver of Mt Adams. It only took 4 tries. I will turn around if I am not ready or the weather/situation is to dangerous. I regroup, train hard and find good partners to take. My friend from work Will, joined me for this attempt. We both tried it last year, but got turned back because we took the wrong route. The map shows our route. If you want better detail, click on the pictures to make them bigger... We started on Friday afternoon and returned on Sunday afternoon. It was a challenging climb as you will see if you read further. But we were blessed with good weather, we were in good shape and we had fun too.... The next shot is multiple shot to give detail of the Cleaver, our route up. It looks like the spine or ridge with light on one side and shadow on the other. Then it turns left, towards the top. Then you walk across the top for about a mile to the summit. You can not see the summit from here.


No comments:
Post a Comment