
Can I just say...OH MY GOSH! Look how huge that thing is...root and all! Collette was playing outside yesterday blowing an instrument (a recorder) and was having fun making music and spinning around by the tire swing. Next thing I know she is running down the hill holding her hand very carefully, screaming her head off. I took off running outside thinking she broke her wrist or something like that....then I get a good look at what she is holding in her hand...Yep..her OTHER front tooth. I guess the tire swing bonked into her recorder that was in her mouth and popped her tooth right out. Ouch! Poor thing. For those of you who don't remember Collette lost one of her front teeth about a year and a half ago innocently washing her hands at the sink using a chair to stand on. The chair slipped and she hit her tooth right on the edge of the sink and popped that one out. Now here is the second one. We have probably 2 to 3 years to wait for the permanent teeth to come in. I can't believe the week we are having!

Here are a few more photos of her beautiful smile!

4 comments:
Collette, I think your new smile looks just fine! You are BEE-UTIFUL! Love, Aunt Wendy
Collette, Teeth come and go, but you can't lose that 'sunshine smile'.
Luv u, Grandma Dot.
Well you know, she was just trying to get a little attention away from that big sister! I'm kidding!! I really feel for ya right now. Hang in there...
Coco
Robin, It reminds me of Dan and Bob all over again. When they were kids they were throwing a frisbee in the air and they came together. Dan's two front teeth hit Bob's forhead, they came screaming into the house and that was the end of Dan's teeth. They were his permanent teeth and it happened on a Sunday. Needless to say Bob and Dan both were hurt pretty bad. To this day, Dan has a partial.
I also remember Dad wasn't home because he had a weekend drill.
Aunt Mary
Post a Comment