For Christmas this year, Marc got me a metal detector. I have always wanted one so I could go seek out old coins, and any other miscellaneous treasures. So on Saturday we decided to go down towards the Columbia River along the beaches and go look for some treasures and see if I could work this thing.
We were able to target lots of areas and were able to actual find stuff in the holes we dug! On our first hole Collette pulled out a toy car. Then we found numerous bottle caps, some rusty nails, a $10 token off groceries at a local grocery store, and some metal pieces off some boats. It was very interesting, and we had a good time. However...I never thought of if we actually found something good who would keep it! Something to think about....
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment