We have a new toy in the house.... Thanks to Uncle Steve, we inherited a classic Honda 50. Steve always thought these were collectors items and after his passing I decided we should keep them in the family. I had it shipped from his home in NJ. The girls were very surprised and happy when we got the delivery. This weekend we decided to head up into the mountains and learn how to ride it. Robin went first then Madison. It was such a joy to watch Madison drive it. Everyone was safe and we spent about an hour riding it. It will stay in the family forever and the girls will carry on the tradition with their families....
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Honda 50
We have a new toy in the house.... Thanks to Uncle Steve, we inherited a classic Honda 50. Steve always thought these were collectors items and after his passing I decided we should keep them in the family. I had it shipped from his home in NJ. The girls were very surprised and happy when we got the delivery. This weekend we decided to head up into the mountains and learn how to ride it. Robin went first then Madison. It was such a joy to watch Madison drive it. Everyone was safe and we spent about an hour riding it. It will stay in the family forever and the girls will carry on the tradition with their families....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment