Sunday, January 25, 2009

Madison playing Sonata in C

Madison played this song in her recital this weekend it is Mozart's Sonata in C.It was hard to get a good video during the show, so I had Madison play it for you today. She is now working on the Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven. She makes us very proud.
-Marc

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Madison,

That is so very good! Practice does make perfect!!! Love, Grandma Pat

shore7 said...

Hi Madison,
Love to hear you play the piano. You get better and better each year, keep up the good work.
Luv u
Grandma Dot.

Anonymous said...

Deja vu! It's Christmas all over again! I love that song, Madison..you're doing a great job.

Anonymous said...

Wow, our clan was so impressed. Keep up the good work. I think your practicing is paying off. It is fun to be able to hear online. It almost feels like we're there listening.

Gretchen, Andy, Drew and Caroline

Anonymous said...

Hi Madison,
Very good. I don't know anybody else who can play like that. Keep up the good work.

Love Auntie Lou