Saturday, June 13, 2009

Madison's Recital

Hi All, Madison finished up the year with piano and did a great job. The first piece was a request I made of her. In short, about the week before she was born in 98, I came across this Lullaby by Schuman. It warmed my heart so much I bought the CD. Madison used to listen to it before she went to bed. Now, Collette does too. So She worked on it and a Waltz by Chopin. Unfortnatly, my digital camera cut out part of the way into it. Enjoy... And thanks for doing a great job Madison!
-Marc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Madison,

That was very lovely! Wished I could have been there to enjoy with you all! I like your outfit, too!

Love, Grandma Pat

seashore said...

Good job Madison. Looking forward to your visit to the shore. See u soon !!
Luv u
Grandma Dot.